We’re honored! This week, Forbes named the top software companies to work for in 2018. Guess who made the top of the list? Aconex.
The results are based off an analysis of Glassdoor US-based rankings for the percentage of employees who would recommend this company to a friend and the percentage of employees who approved of their CEO. The results show that “98 percent of Aconex employees would recommend this company to a friend” and “100 percent of Aconex employees approve of their CEO”.
What makes Aconex the #1 software company to work for? We believe our company values reflect what makes working at Aconex so special:
- We challenge what’s accepted: We challenge ourselves, each other, and our customers. In fact, we are the innovative pioneers of the construction management software industry, and almost twenty years later, we continue to challenge and improve the way companies collaborate.
- We do the right thing: We believe that an honest, up-front approach will always be better in the long run. We treat each other and our customers with respect and integrity.
- We go to bat for our clients: To put it simply, we always put our customers first. We incorporate our customers’ voices into every discussion, ensuring we’re solving their problems. We deliver world-class service and make certain our customers feel valued and respected.
- We get on with it: We have big plans and smart people, so we move fast. If we make a mistake, we own up to it and promptly resolve the issue. We’re increasing our lead in the market by creating a culture of innovation and accountability.
- We are passionate The most successful companies change industries. As an industry leader, we’re passionate about bringing the power of collaborative solutions to projects everywhere across the globe. We incorporate our enthusiasm into our work relationships, creating a vibrant environment for our people to grow and develop. We’re truly connecting teams to build the world.
When we were founded 17 years ago in Melbourne, we created these five principles with the hopes that as the company grew globally, our core values would be reflected in each office. Today, we’re proud to say that when you visit one of our 40+ offices around the globe, you’ll be greeted with this enthusiastic spirit and Australian hospitality. That’s what makes Aconex unique. We’re deeply honored and humbled that our employees speak so highly of our company.
Interested in joining the Aconex team? We’re hiring!
Latest posts by Ilona Charles (see all)
- Aconex Rated the #1 Software Company to Work for by Glassdoor - November 23, 2017