Aconex is a big product, with a lot of features. And we’re adding to it all the time. We’re also continually growing our customer list, which means more and more users rely on our support resources all the time.
For those reasons, it makes sense that we provide strong online support through our help website, Aconex Support Central.
In June 2015, the site was named among the Top Ten Web Support Sites for 2015. We were delighted to be among the prestigious winners recognized by the international Association of Support Professionals (ASP), along with Cisco, Dell, Intel Security, and Oracle Cloud.
One of the reasons we did so well is the fact that Aconex integrates online support so closely with our software. Help is available from all pages of Aconex, and in multiple formats ‒ from videos to written instructions to in-app tours.
Also, since all of our teams are constantly bringing customer feedback to the support team, the help materials are continuously improved to meet evolving customer and user needs.
If you’ve never been to Support Central, now’s the perfect time to take a look around. What’s there?
- Training materials, including online, self-paced interactive tutorials, live webinars and the Aconex Certified assessment program. We update these materials continuously ‒ look out for our new webinar series, coming soon.
- Fully searchable instructions for completing tasks in Aconex. There are plenty of FAQs too.
- Help for our other products, including Aconex Field, Aconex Mobile, Project Archive, Aconex Handover, and more.
- The Ideas Exchange, where users can suggest improvements to Aconex products, vote on others’ ideas, and communicate with the Aconex product team.
- Release notes, announcements and more.
There’s a feedback form on every page of Support Central ‒ be sure to let us know what you think there or in the comments below!
Latest posts by Georgina Laidlaw (see all)
- Aconex recognized as one of the “Top Ten Web Support Sites for 2015” - September 3, 2015