Aconex introduces cure for managing hospital construction project
Project name: Al Mafraq Hospital | Industry: Health & EducationProject size: US$600 million | Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The new Al Mafraq Hospital supports the Emirates’ vision of providing world-class healthcare to residents. This major renovation project expands the existing hospital to 295,000 square meters, tripling the number of examination and treatment rooms from 19 to 60, and increasing outpatient clinic capacity by 58% to 139 rooms.
- Highly complex project.
- Large volumes of documentation and correspondence exchanged between project members.
- Need to share information in real time.
- Risk of information being incomplete, outdated or hard to find.
- Neutral project collaboration platform serving all team members.
- Management of all project documents and communications.
- Automated workflows for review and approval processes.
- Complete audit trail – who did what and when.
- All project participants are able to access, distribute, track, and archive information in real time.
- Audit trail of every transaction reduces risk of information loss, delays and disputes.
- Central archive secures project data, providing peace of mind and protecting the bottom line.
- Version control ensures team members have the latest documents at their fingertips, avoiding delays and rework.