Aconex helps developer manage megaproject
Project name: Al Zorah | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$1.6 billion | Location: Ajman, U.A.E.
Al Zorah involves the planning and development of 12 million square meters of coastal and reclaimed land. It is expected to be home to more than 200,000 people and include schools, leisure facilities, golf courses, marinas, and hotels. The current infrastructure phase will include road networks and the construction of a wastewater treatment plant, a district cooling plant and a power station.
- Massive project.
- Hundreds of organizations in the Middle East and other regions.
- Millions of documents and correspondence items exchanged.
- Demand for instant, around-the-clock access to information.
- Project collaboration between hundreds of organizations on a single, central system.
- Management of various types of project information such as documents, drawings and communications.
- Secure, neutral platform.
- Automated workflow processes.
- Ability for any team member, anywhere, at any time, to retrieve the information required.
- High level of transparency and continuity of information project-wide.
- Improved efficiency and productivity across the entire project.
- Streamlined document review and approval processes.