ALEC targets excellence in collaboration with Aconex
Project name: ALEC Enterprise Agreement | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: United Arab Emirates – multiple project locations
ALEC is the preferred contractor on a number of major capital projects, including resort hotels, themed retail complexes, high-rise towers, airport terminals, and commercial buildings. Under an enterprise agreement, the company has standardized on Aconex solutions for all of its projects. Notable developments managed on the Aconex platform include Dubai International Airport Concourses A and D, the Residences at Marina Gates, and Jebel Ali School.
- Large, complex, high-profile projects with aggressive schedules.
- Ensuring that project teams communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Automation and standardization of processes across the entire project portfolio.
- Driving change not only within the organization, but across the construction and engineering industry.
- Aconex platform for tendering, design reviews, document control, and workflow management, plus data exchange with other systems.
- Aconex Reports for quick, actionable overviews of projects through easy-to-use dashboards.
- Aconex Field for issues management in quality and safety inspections, both structured and ad hoc.
- Aconex Mobile construction apps for accessing the platform from the field and other remote locations.
- Organizational commitment to collaboration across people, partners and processes.
- Use of best-in-class collaboration tools to support a global strategy for growth and market leadership.
- Integration of Aconex Reports with internal business intelligence software.
- Quality control throughout the inspection and issues management process.