Northern Ireland hospital takes the cure with Aconex
Project name: Altnagelvin Hospital | Industry: Health & EducationProject size: US$58 million | Location: Altnagelvin, Northern Ireland
Back to projects
The third phase of the Altnagelvin Hospital project included the redevelopment of the tower block and provided key facilities, including maternity and neonatal care, adult acute care, and cancer and rehabilitation services.
- Government health project with public accountability and strict compliance requirements.
- Large volume of drawings, documents and correspondence to manage.
- Requirement for secure, efficient communications with clients, consultants and subcontractors.
- Need for complete, permanent record of all project activity and data.
- Secure, cloud-based platform for project-wide visibility and control.
- Document management with version control to ensure team focus on the latest versions of drawings and documents.
- All project communications on a single system, with delivery confirmation.
- Audit trail of all project decisions and actions.
- High visibility and traceability of project information for clients.
- Structured processes for document review and approval.
- Improved efficiency and accountability.
- Reduced cycle times, administrative costs and project risk.