Aconex makes wind energy project a breeze
Project name: Apex Clean Energy, Inc. | Industry: PowerProject size: US$470 million | Location: Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Back to projects
Canadian Hills is a 300-megawatt wind energy facility in Canadian County, Oklahoma. It produces enough energy to power 100,000 homes. Following this project, Apex Clean Energy agreed to standardize on Aconex solutions for all of its projects.
- Information exchange between government agencies, law firms, financing sources, contractors, consultants, and suppliers required a controlled process.
- Multi-company communications relied on FTP servers and email.
- Document searches led to files that may not be current.
- Files could be lost or difficult to find.
- Neutral, cloud-based platform improves efficiency.
- Many different organizations collaborate on a single, central system.
- Project team captures, manages, tracks, and reports on all information in one place.
- Document searches are streamlined.
- Project activities captured permanently in an auditable record.
- Timely review and approval of documents.
- Project team always focused on latest versions, whether RFIs, documents or drawings.
- Reduced redundancy and errors – which are costly and time-consuming to correct.