Aconex Delivers Risk Management to MGPA on Singapore High-rise, Asia Square
Project name: Asia Square | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$3 billion | Location: Singapore
Located in the heart of Singapore’s New Downtown, Asia Square is a twin-tower commercial development with 190,000 square meters of grade-A office space, a 305-room five-star hotel, 5,600 square meters of retail space, and “The Cube,” a 9,300-square-meter open public space used for networking, exhibitions and performances. MGPA is now part of BlackRock.
- Managing massive amounts of drawings, documents and communications.
- Ensuring clear work processes to avoid disputes.
- Keeping relevant project participants updated at all times.
- Knowing when participants are behind in reviewing or processing information.
- Centralized project data.
- Instant access to information.
- Automated workflows for reviews and approvals.
- Audit trail of all project decisions and actions for improved tracking and accountability.
- 70% reduction in printing.
- Dispute resolution slashed from days to hours.
- Improved accountability— Aconex eliminated 80% of issues and reduced project risk.
- Reduced time to transmit drawings.