Auxitec Bâtiment Aims at ISO 9001 Version 2015 Certification with Aconex
Project name: Enterprise deployment within Auxitec Bâtiment | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Le Havre, France
The construction division of Auxitec group relies on the Aconex platform to ensure the traceability of its data and processes without affecting productivity. Aconex has become a daily work tool and thus supports an ISO 9001 Version 15 quality certification targeted for 2018.
- Projects of all sizes with a wide variety of workflows.
- The impact of data and process traceability on production.
- Very demanding customers in terms of confidentiality, system security and data security.
- Gaps in information sharing at the start of the project.
- Platform is adapted and parameterized for optimal use on both small and large projects.
- Structured workflows that follow internal processes.
- The servers are in Europe, and the security solutions are recognized by the profession.
- Notices, documents, approvals, design reviews, and other project data are collated, classified and available on a single platform.
- Optimization of information sharing between employees from service orders through delivery.
- Data shared in a structured and controlled manner.
- Rigorous traceability of data and processes on projects of all sizes, which is indispensable to the ISO 9001 quality process.
- Possible extension of the platform to the group level.