BATEG Manages Project Information on Site in real time
Project name: BATEG SFR Campus | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Saint-Denis, France
BATEG was contracted by SFR to build its campus in Saint-Denis. The new SFR headquarters consolidates staff previously spread out over four sites in the Paris region. The project included offices with nearly 8,500 workstations, a conference center, restaurants, a gym and several gardens.
- Coordinating the work of 150 direct or indirect subcontractors.
- Ensuring smooth site operations through precise evaluation of human resource requirements.
- Managing thousands of documents, including drawings, computation reports and technical data sheets during project preparation.
- Meeting strict deadlines and staying within budget.
- Document management and status reporting.
- Real-time mobile inspections and issue management.
- Flexibility of document workflows to track the progression of project tasks at the construction site.
- Precise monitoring and coordination of the different companies participating in the project.
- Mobile entry of all inspection comments on site for improved accuracy and efficiency.
- Direct notification of project participants impacted by defects.
- Platform flexibility to quickly adapt to evolving project requirements.
- Continuous availability and high quality of technical support.