Historic Battersea Power Station renews a prime district of London
Project name: Battersea Urban Regeneration | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$13.6 billion | Location: London, United Kingdom
The redevelopment of Battersea Power Station, an iconic landmark located on the River Thames in central London opposite Chelsea, is a seven-phase project. The project includes 3,500 new homes, as well as retail stores, cafés, restaurants, offices, a library, a medical center, childcare facilities, and a six-acre public park, delivered over a 10- to 15-year period. The 39-acre development will be served by its own new London Underground rail station and a river bus pier, as well as existing road and rail connections.
- Complex project – large scope and scale, high visibility and value.
- High public expectations for successful delivery.
- International supply chain requirements.
- Focus on quality and innovation.
- Secure, neutral project collaboration platform.
- Management of all project communications, documents, drawings, and models.
- Automated workflows for review and approval.
- Audit trail of all project decisions and actions.
- Consistent set of project processes and information across the development.
- Strong platform and service delivery infrastructure.
- Support of international supply chain requirements.
- Proven track record with projects of this scope and visibility.