Aconex earns five-star rating for luxury hotel project
Project name: Beacon Villa Escazu | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityLocation: San Jose, Costa Rica
Back to projects
Beacon Villa Escazu is a five-star boutique hotel located in San Jose, Costa Rica. The hotel is a Spanish Colonial-style retreat with contemporary elements and features a fine dining restaurant and bar, an upscale spa, and luxury resort amenities.
- Large project team with stakeholders in both Costa Rica and the U.S.
- Massive amount of project data to store and manage.
- Time-consuming and inefficient process of scanning, faxing and emailing paper documents.
- Difficulty of locating project information in documents filed in off-site archives.
- One central collaboration platform for the management of all project information and processes.
- Transparent access to project information by clients and other team members.
- Secure, cloud-based system for team access 24/7 from any location.
- Comprehensive audit trail of all project decisions and actions.
- Collaboration platform enabled timely information access.
- Cloud-based model relieved the project team of IT management.
- Complete, permanent repository of information provided a record in the event of future claims or litigation.
- The system’s fast deployment and user-friendliness facilitated team adoption.