McConnell Dowell is on time with Beauty World MRT Station
Project name: Beauty World MRT Station | Industry: Road & RailProject size: US$224 million | Location: Singapore
This project focuses on the design and construction of the Beauty World Mass Rapid Transit underground station, as well as station entrances, subway links, architectural finishes, and external landscaping. It also includes the development of two underground 1.1-kilometer rail tunnels, two cross passages, and 135 meters of cut-and-cover tunnels.
- Complex, high-visibility infrastructure project.
- Requirement for dispersed team of engineers and consultants to collaborate and share information.
- Time-consuming, inefficient nature of paper and manual processes.
- Risk of errors and miscommunications leading to schedule delays.
- Real-time access to up-to-date project information at any time, from any location.
- Management of all project documents, with version control to ensure focus on the latest versions.
- All project communications in one place, with confirmation of delivery.
- Workflows to automate review and approval processes.
- Improved project control, efficiency and visibility.
- Reduced administrative costs for document reproduction and delivery.
- Reduced risk of schedule delays leading to cost overruns.
- Comprehensive audit trail to avoid disputes between different organizations.