Aconex gives lift to ADPI airport project
Project name: The Benghazi International Airport | Industry: Aviation & PortProject size: US$870 million | Location: Benghazi, Libya
Back to projects
The development of a new airport included construction of a new 80,000-square-meter passenger terminal, which can accommodate five million passengers per year.
- Large, complex airport project.
- Hundreds of team members based in several countries.
- Thousands of documents to exchange between project team members.
- Requirement for information sharing in real time, regardless of location.
- Central platform for storing and distributing design and construction information.
- Management of all project information and communications.
- Immediate access to latest versions of documents from anywhere in the world.
- Full document history and highly transparent companywide correspondence.
- Improved efficiency and productivity across the project team.
- Document review and approval in a timely fashion.
- Access to local training worldwide and intuitive user interface key to fast roll
-out and adoption by the project team.
- Support of international supply chains.