The Royal Atlantis Resort & Residences reported a 290% productivity increase in document control review cycles
Project name: The Royal Atlantis Resort & Residences | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Dubai, UAE
Back to projects
- Inconsistent information between the Client and Main Contractor organizations resulting in discrepancies
- Inefficiency around collaboration and inconsistent systems managing project processes.
- A QA/QC team that was overwhelmed by the task of manually logging, printing, tracking and scanning 10,000 Work Inspection Requests per year.
- Configurable workflows were set up to manage each type of review, providing visibility into due dates, status and point of responsibility.
- One central system accessed by all project team organizations provided one single source of truth.
- Secure cloud-based system, accessible at any time to make collaboration across geographies and time zones easy and efficient.
- Fully configurable naming conventions and numbering schemes set up from the beginning with input from all project stakeholders.
- 290% productivity increase in document control review cycles.
- Achieved 100% accuracy in Engineers Instructions register and content.
- 3 Document Controllers freed up from administrative tasks revamped the QA/QA process via Aconex.
- Now 70% more QA/QA items processed per month, over 3,500 issues compared to 1,000 issues.
- Client review of RFIs using Aconex workflows and centralized RFI register has resulted in greater traceability and accountability.