Billbergia hits the high water mark with Aconex
Project name: Billbergia Wentworth Point Marinas | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$308.5 million | Location: Sydney, Australia
Back to projects
Under an enterprise agreement, Billbergia Group is using the full suite of Aconex collaboration solutions to manage construction of the Wentworth Point Marinas project. The project currently consists of four apartment complexes on the Sydney waterfront: Quarterdeck, an $85-million development of 286 apartments; Broadwater, an $80-million development of 252 apartments; Regatta, $100-million development of 332 apartments; and Zen, a $150-million development of 403 apartments, plus a library, retail space, parks, and a private playground.
- Slow and cumbersome document management system.
- Inefficiency of email for project communications.
- Delays in capturing, distributing, tracking, and resolving defects.
- Government regulations for asset handover on project completion.
- Aconex platform for document control, correspondence and forms, tenders, and workflow management.
- Aconex Field for mobile field inspections and tracking of issues through resolution.
- Aconex Smart Manuals for compilation and handover of digital O&M manuals.
- Project-wide collaboration through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- 200% productivity improvement with all reports and schedules on one platform.
- Increased efficiency in managing tender packages.
- Resolution of defects within a five-day window.
- Creation of handover documents with a click, eliminating stacks of paper and time-consuming searches.