Manila’s First Integrated Gaming Resort – Built on Aconex
Project name: Bloomberry Resorts Solaire Casino | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityProject size: US$1.2 billion | Location: Manila, Philippines
The Solaire Resort and Casino is an owner-managed, design-build project consisting of an 8.3-hectare complex with a five-star, 800-guest room hotel, an 18,500-square meter casino, 15 restaurants, a luxury shopping center, and a state-of-the-art theater. Solaire was the first integrated destination resort in Manila’s Entertainment City.
- Large-scale, complex development.
- More than 540 participants from over 160 different organizations throughout the U.S., Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and China.
- Requirement for effective collaboration across the entire project.
- Need to print and ship drawings and other information, adding weeks or months to the schedule.
- Secure, neutral platform providing immediate access to project data and correspondence.
- Document register with version control to manager current and prior revisions of all documents.
- Automated tendering process for procurement of prefabricated furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Aconex Field for on-site inspections and management of safety and quality issues.
- Fast access to data plus project visibility and control to keep multiple organizations on track.
- Improved efficiencies for different phases of the project lifecycle.
- Accelerated procurement process that ensures accuracy and fairness.
- Real-time capture, distribution and tracking of defects for close-out prior to handover.