Burns & McDonnell standardizes on Aconex
Project name: Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company | Industry: Residential & Commercial
Burns & McDonnell is ranked #17 in the Top 500 Design Firms by Engineering News-Record (ENR). Under the terms of an enterprise agreement, the firm has adopted Aconex for project-wide collaboration across multiple global practices. Burns & McDonnell has cited Aconex as a key component of its strategic initiative to standardize project delivery worldwide.
- Standardization of project information and process management across 11 global practices.
- Enterprise risk due to inconsistencies in document control processes.
- Upstream and downstream collaboration with external stakeholders.
- Transition to paperless inspections without losing the format of existing forms.
- Configurable templates for standard workflows, document types, forms, and requests for information (RFIs).
- Complete control, tracking and reporting of project information and processes.
- Increased external stakeholder adoption through training and 24/7 technical support.
- Aconex Field Forms to improve field productivity with real-time data capture and process execution.
- 64% Decrease in the average response time for 50,000 workflow requests from 14 days to 5 days.
- Average mail response time reduced from 5 days to 1 day.
- Decrease in existing forms by 75%, from 4,000 to 1,000, with associated time and cost savings.
- Average RFI turnaround time reduced by 35%, from 3.64 days to 2.35 days.