Burns & McDonnell standardizes on Aconex
Project name: Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company | Industry: Residential & Commercial
Burns & McDonnell is ranked #17 in the Top 500 Design Firms by Engineering News-Record (ENR). Under the terms of an enterprise agreement, the firm has adopted Aconex for project-wide collaboration across multiple global practices. Burns & McDonnell has cited Aconex as a key component of its strategic initiative to standardize project delivery worldwide.
- Large, complex, high-visibility projects across multiple industry sectors.
- Wide range of project requirements.
- Need for team collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
- Global expansion of North America-based business.
- Project-wide collaboration platform for information and process management.
- Document control, workflow management, tendering, and reporting.
- BIM collaboration between design and construction teams.
- Mobile apps for project access from the field and other remote locations.
- Unlimited use of the Aconex platform for project and enterprise portfolio scalability.
- Rapid deployment and configuration flexibility.
- Culture of trust and accountability for the project teams.
- Strong customer service and support.