Aconex serves Portugal’s first PPP Hospital Project
Project name: Cascais Hospital | Industry: Health & EducationLocation: Cascais, Portugal
Back to projects
Cascais Hospital is Portugal’s first public-private partnership (PPP) hospital development. The hospital includes 250 beds, which will serve the 200,000 residents of Cascais and its surrounding municipalities.
- Diverse group of stakeholders in a public-private partnership, with complex reporting requirements.
- Project team dispersed throughout Portugal and Spain.
- Large volume of documents and correspondence generated over the project lifecycle.
- Requirement to store all project information in one place rather than across multiple PCs.
- Secure, neutral collaboration platform for all project information and process management.
- Document management with version control to avoid errors and rework due to outdated drawings and documents.
- Automated workflows for review and approval.
- Audit trail of all project activity and data for compliance and dispute resolution.
- Improved efficiency and reduced risk.
- Fast data distribution and retrieval across the project team.
- Reduced costs for document printing and storage.
- Easy-to-use system, with construction-specific functionality, user training and online support.