Concert delivers high performance with Aconex
Project name: Concert 88 Scott Condo | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Toronto, Canada
88 Scott is a mixed-use, 58-storey, 669-foot high rise that includes retail and commercial space on the lower floors and 523 apartment units above. Among the amenities are 24-hour concierge service, a game room, a gym, a movie theater, a party room, a roof deck, a sauna, a swimming pool, social and reading lounges, and a 46th/47th-floor sky lounge with a fireplace, bar, caterers’ kitchen, and formal dining room. The general contractor on the project is Bird Construction.
- Requirement for project collaboration and document management across different organizations.
- Limitations of traditional project management tools such as SharePoint and Excel.
- Distribution of 53 tenders to 225 bidders for the four-year project.
- Significant costs for printing and courier services.
- Neutral project collaboration platform serving the entire project team across multiple organizations.
- Immediate access to project information, correspondence and the most current version of documents.
- Secure, permanent storage of project data in the cloud.
- Electronic, simultaneous distribution of tender information to all bidders.
- Efficient information and process management during the pre-construction phase of the project.
- Uploading of more than 11,000 specifications, contracts and other documents to Aconex to date.
- Dramatic savings on printing and courier services.
- Reliable, accurate project data that is always available