Aconex helps Confluence communicate efficiently with project partners
Project name: Confluence Enterprise | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Asia, Europe and Middle East
Confluence has employed Aconex on more than 30 projects worldwide, including the US$40-billion Yas Island commercial development in Abu Dhabi, the Formula One Theme Park in Dubai and the One Hyde Park residential development in London. Confluence is now part of Faithful+Gould.
- Bringing together many different organizations during the early stages of projects.
- Working closely across teams based in different parts of the world.
- Reducing risks associated with lost or unread documents.
- Tracking and monitoring all project communications.
- Provide a secure, neutral collaboration environment.
- Manage documents, drawings and communications efficiently.
- Effectively share project information in real time across multiple geographic regions.
- Easily track documents and correspondence items.
- Manage volumes of documents and correspondence items on a single system.
- More effectively manage complex, international projects.
- Automate workflow processes for greater productivity.
- Provide on-the-ground training and support to all internal and external team members.