Council House 2 wins six green stars with Aconex
Project name: Council House 2 | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityLocation: Melbourne, Australia
Awarded six Green Stars for its ecological design, Council House 2 (CH2) is a visionary building that harvests sunlight, cool night air, water, wind, and rain. The 10-story building provides office facilities for about 540 staff members and includes retail spaces and underground parking.
- High-visibility community project with multiple public and private stakeholders.
- High standards of environmental sustainability.
- Large volumes of drawings, documents and communications to manage.
- Complex review and approval processes.
- Single, central collaboration platform for managing all project information and processes.
- Document management with version control.
- Communications management with delivery confirmation and alerts for outstanding or overdue items.
- Audit trail for a comprehensive record of the project.
- Improved efficiency of communications and information flow.
- Streamlined document review and approval.
- Reduced errors and rework.
- Increased project control – reduced project risk.