Bauxite Resources mines Aconex project management solution
Project name: Darling Range Feasibility Study | Industry: MiningLocation: Western Australia
The Darling Range bankable feasibility study determined the viability of a proposed new alumina refinery, which would generate 800,000 tons of alumina annually. The refinery required new and upgraded infrastructure and was delivered through a joint venture with the Yankuang Group, one of China’s largest state-owned mining enterprises.
- Collaboration with many external contractors and government and non-government agencies.
- Large volume of documents and correspondence to manage.
- Requirement for project controls, including tracking capabilities.
- Support of Project Delivery Framework for project governance.
- Project collaboration between different organizations on a single, central system.
- Management of all documents and correspondence.
- Data access, distribution, tracking, and archiving in real time.
- Project-defined workflows to facilitate process control.
- Collaboration between participants for successful project delivery.
- Assurance that all participants can easily understand expectations for their actions and compliance.
- Ability to observe and report deviations from the plan throughout every stage of the project.
- Communication in real time across geographies.