Drake & Scull standardizes on Aconex for all MENA projects
Project name: Drake & Scull International PJSC | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Middle East and North Africa
DSI, a tier-one contractor based in Dubai, has engaged Aconex in an enterprise subscription agreement for the use of Aconex across all of its construction projects throughout the Middle East and North Africa. These projects span DSI’s key sectors of general contracting, engineering, rail, oil and gas, infrastructure development, and water/wastewater management. They range from data centers to renewable energy and cover the structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing disciplines.
- Reliance on generic legacy tools such as email, spreadsheets and file-sharing software.
- Geographically dispersed project teams consisting of users across multiple organizations.
- Complex document approval cycles involving printing and distribution of hard copies.
- Requirement for enterprise-level security to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of project data.
- Aconex platform for project-wide collaboration on documents and correspondence, with automated workflows.
- Aconex Connected BIM for collaboration on BIM data and processes between design and construction teams.
- Aconex Field for mobile safety and quality inspections in the field.
- Aconex Smart Manuals for handover of digital operation and maintenance (O&M) manuals at project completion.
- Familiarity of single system and standardized processes for all project team members.
- Elimination of redundancy and risk of data loss for improved efficiency and productivity.
- Integration with enterprise security standards and protocols.
- Full scalability to support project growth throughout all phases of the lifecycle.