Khansaheb builds high-rise Dubai Hotel with Aconex
Project name: East Hotel at the Mall of the Emirates | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityProject size: US$80 million | Location: Dubai, U.A.E.
East Hotel is a four-star resort and business hotel development at the Mall of the Emirates in Dubai. The development, now the Sheraton Dubai, consists of a 25-story hotel tower rising from a two-story retail complex. It contains approximately 500 rooms with restaurants, a business center, meeting rooms, hotel management office space, and a leisure deck.
- High volume of paper documents and email communications.
- Geographic dispersion of the main contractor and project partners.
- Document delivery delays caused by printing, postal services and couriers.
- Risk of information conflicts leading to disputes
- Single system for managing all project information and processes.
- Neutral platform for multi-company collaboration on documents, correspondence and workflows.
- Ability to view, share and track information at any time, from any location.
- Workflows to speed up review and approval cycles.
- Reduced use of paper documents and positive environmental impact.
- Streamlined communications between all organizations on the project team.
- Audit trail for a permanent record of the entire project.
- Fast project implementation and broad user adoption.