Aconex flies high on ADPI airport expansion project
Project name: El Dorado International Airport Upgrade | Industry: Aviation & PortProject size: US$1.2 billion | Location: Bogota, Colombia
Back to projects
El Dorado International has undergone a major redevelopment that expanded the size of Colombia’s largest airport. The 160,000-square-meter development increased the capacity of the airport to 16 million passengers a year.
- Major infrastructure project.
- Hundreds of team members based in Colombia, France and other countries.
- Thousands of documents to manage each month.
- Real-time information sharing from anywhere at any time.
- Centralized platform for storage and distribution of design and construction information.
- Instant access to most recent versions of documents, drawings and other materials.
- Management of all project information and processes.
- Complete record of every document and piece of correspondence.
- Timely review and approval of documents.
- Efficiency and productivity improvements across the project team.
- Support for international supply chains.
- Availability of training worldwide, combined with a user-friendly interface, for fast deployment and broad adoption.