Enprode speeds review cycles by 60% on Garri 3 and Port Sudan Power Plant projects
Project name: Garri 3 and Port Sudan | Industry: PowerLocation: Sudan
Back to projects
- High profile public project with critical uptime requirements to provide power to the public
- Sharing and collaborating on BIM files throughout the project team
- Geographically dispersed teams with time zone and language barriers
- Regulatory requirement of the government owner, STPG
- Easy to use and fast to deploy platform with an excellent document and email search and retrieval, dashboards and configurable workflows
- One single source of truth providing secure space for each organization and a complete audit trail of communication and decisions
- Proven Connected BIM solution: project-wide access to models and data, clash detection and ability to view, rotate and mark up without authoring software
- 60% faster document reviews, going from an average of 5 days to just 2 days and team members are notified of completion instantly, avoiding the previous 2-3 day delay
- 60% faster clash detection and resolution. Previously 1-2 weeks, now just 1 day
- Reduced risk of version confusion with all models accessible and version controlled through Aconex Connected BIM
- Cost savings by adopting a secure cloud based central platform.No need to buy or maintain hardware or on premise software.
- Using Aconex Connected BIM has improved access to and input from reviewers and has led to better project decisions.
- As these models are handed over they, they will make ongoing operations and maintenance more efficient over the 25 year projected life of the power plant.