Aconex helps high-rise project soar
Project name: Eureka Tower | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$467 million | Location: Melbourne, Australia
Back to projects
At 300 meters and 92 stories high, Eureka Tower is one of the tallest residential buildings in the world. The tower has 556 apartments and also contains offices, restaurants, retail stores, a health club, and a swimming pool.
- Large volume of project information.
- Many organizations required to work together as a team.
- Organizations constantly joining or leaving the project.
- Managing flow of information between team members vital to on-time/on-budget project completion.
- Online collaboration platform streamlined project team communications and securely managed documentation.
- System allowed fast, efficient and accurate capture, tracking and retrieval of project data across the team.
- Team accessed, shared, updated, and archived documents in real time.
- Permanent project record provided a complete audit trail.
- 70,000 documents and 60,000 pieces of correspondence stored and shared on the Aconex platform.
- Fast and easy information access.
- Reduced costs for couriers, printing and administrative staff.
- Reduced risk of information loss and disputes.