Mirvac Saves 700 Man Hours in Handover Preparation
Project name: EY Centre, 200 George Street | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Australia
Back to projects
Mirvac implemented the Aconex platform, Aconex Field and Aconex Smart Manuals to manage project communications and processes across all organizations on the high-profile 200 George Street project.
- Managing all information and communications on a high-visibility commercial project.
- Efficiently tracking and resolving field inspections and post-handover defects.
- Avoiding delays and rework to keep the project on schedule.
- Handover of documentation for operation and maintenance.
- Cloud-based collaboration platform to manage project documents and communications.
- Aconex Field to manage field inspections and automatically upload trackable information for team access.
- Improved communication flow and version control.
- Aconex Smart Manuals for collection, tagging and compilation of documentation needed for handover.
- Saved an average of 100 hours, about $50,000 in administrative time, and about $100,000 in engineering labor by using Aconex workflows for review and approval cycles.
- Saved an average of 40+ hours per month by using Aconex Field Forms to manage inspections.
- Saved three weeks of effort by six people, or an average of $17,300, by using Aconex Smart Manuals to compile operation and maintenance manuals.
- Achieved a reduction of errors and rework caused by miscommunication and incorrect information.