Pyramid constructions gains project-wide transparency with Aconex
Project name: Fitzgerald Street Residential Complex | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Perth, Australia
Back to projects
Developed on behalf of the Australian Government Department of Housing, the Fitzgerald Street residential complex comprises three buildings containing 49 residential units, two commercial offices and 40 covered car-parking bays.
- Requirement for a structured framework to manage the project.
- Different organizations with their own data and internal information systems.
- Outdated versions of documents and difficulty of tracking email.
- Risk of miscommunications and misunderstandings between project participants.
- One place for all documents and correspondence between contractors, subcontractors and consultants.
- Document management with version control to keep the team focused on current project information.
- Tracking of communications, with a permanent audit trail.
- Ready access to review and approval details.
- More efficient and accurate communications across the project team.
- Faster review and approval cycles for drawings and documents.
- Reduced risk of errors, rework, delays, and disputes.
- Project-wide transparency and accountability.