Four SQ Saves 50% in Tendering Process
Project name: FourSQ Enterprise | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Australia
FourSQ is a residential and commercial contractor engaged in an enterprise agreement with Aconex. The firm has a team of leading building, construction and development experts dedicated to operating efficiently and effectively, offering outstanding results to clients.
- Tendering was manual and labor-intensive, requiring several days.
- Managing weekly reports required a full-time administrative position at $60,000 per year.
- Managing and tracking scattered mail communication was time-consuming.
- Shop drawing reviews stalled due to delayed responses from relevant organizations and individuals.
- Tender management from plan to build is integrated on a centralized platform.
- Predefined, customizable reports are easy to digest.
- Communications are clearly categorized, with all associated documents and data automatically linked.
- Configurable workflows for shop drawings, standardized review processes and approval cycles boost project performance.
- Time savings of 50% due to tracking and changing of parameters for tendering.
- 25-30% average reduction in rework and disputes and corresponding efficiency improvement.
- 25-30% increase in quality of through easy capture, logging and tracking of defects.
- Shop drawing response time improvement of 25%.