Aconex rises to occasion for multi-tower urban community project
Project name: Gasworks Newstead | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$1 billion | Location: Brisbane, Australia
Back to projects
Gasworks Newstead, a master-planned urban community near the Brisbane River, is the largest urban renewal precinct under way in Brisbane. Developed in phases, Gasworks features multiple high-rise towers with residential and commercial space.
- Project team of more than 200 from 80 different organizations.
- Thousands of documents per month to manage.
- Many drawings and other very large documents – difficult to distribute through email and FTP sites.
- Risk of project information being incomplete or outdated.
- Management of documents, drawings, RFIs, specifications, and communications on a single, secure platform.
- Access, distribution, tracking, and archiving of files in real time.
- Automated workflows for review and approval.
- Ability to manage complex exchange of documents between multiple team members.
- Managing large data files no longer an issue.
- All versions of project files and correspondence items captured in a permanent audit trail – easy to search.
- System up and running quickly – fast, flexible, cloud-based deployment.
- More than 30,000 documents registered on the Aconex platform.