Hacer Decreased RFI Turnaround Times by 55%
Project name: Hacer Group Enterprise | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
Back to projects
Hacer Group adopted Aconex across the enterprise as a centralized platform to manage large amounts of project data, communications and processes involving multiple organizations.
- Engineers spent many hours on an inefficient design review process.
- Defect logging was time-consuming and labor-intensive.
- Tracking the large number of requests for information (RFI) activities required a full-time resource.
- Manually compiling tender packages was cumbersome.
- Implemented configurable workflows to streamline the design review process. Replaced paper inspection checklists with digital Aconex Field Forms on mobile devices.
- Graduated from manual RFIs to a standardized digital process providing project-wide access and visibility and tracking.
- Implemented the Aconex to manage the entire tender process.
- Saved A$21,600 on shop drawing reviews per project.
- Increased inspection logging from an average of 200 items to 7,000 items per project, with up to 25,000 on some projects.
- Decreased RFI turnaround times by 55%.
- Saved over 80% of time required to create tender packages.