Hawkins Propels Reporting to the Next Level.
Project name: Hawkins | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Auckland, New Zealand
Hawkins has standardized its technology and implemented processes to drive efficiencies across its project portfolio. By implementing Aconex application programming interfaces (APIs) for data exchange with internal systems, Hawkins has taken the quality of its reporting to the next level.
- Performance across a large number of live projects.
- Inefficiencies due to manual and often outdated reporting.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) approved in isolation, impeding trend analysis.
- Manual tracking and management of inspection data.
- Replaced manual processes with automated document control and workflow management.
- Standardized reporting and communicated, documented and resolved issues faster. Right data at the right time for the right decision.
- Gained a consolidated view of project performance through API integration.
- Enhanced quality assurance and control with Aconex Field mobile checklists.
- Generated higher-quality projects with fewer stakeholder disputes and higher client satisfaction.
- Saved NZ$180,000 per month on administrative costs through automated reporting.
- Compared KPIs across projects with a complete, integrated view.
- Achieved a 75% reduction in time spent managing quality assurance and control inspections.