Morgan Ashurst upgrades health facilities across U.K. with Aconex
Project name: Health Facility Developments | Industry: Health & EducationLocation: U.K. – multiple locations
Morgan Ashurst develops National Health Service (NHS) facilities across the U.K. New health centers require a building design and construction plan that reflects extensive consultation with community groups. Morgan Ashurst is now Morgan Sindall Group.
- High-profile community projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Risk associated with traditional methods of project information management – paper, couriers, email.
- Administrative time and cost for document and correspondence management.
- Risk of disputes between different organizations.
- Comprehensive information control and tracking system.
- Online collaboration bringing disparate data and processes together in one logical network.
- Automatic version updates to avoid information conflicts.
- Tracking of all correspondence, workflows, drawings, and procurement throughout the project lifecycle.
- Efficient management of high volumes of detailed information.
- Administrative time and cost savings.
- Decreased document printing, photocopying and distribution costs.
- Reduced risk of errors and disputes.