Aconex gets oil terminal project flowing
Project name: Helios Terminal | Industry: Oil & GasProject size: US$150 million | Location: Singapore
Back to projects
The 450,000-cubic-meter oil storage terminal is located on Jurong Island’s petroleum hub and comprises 18 oil production tanks.
- Control downstream communications with suppliers and subcontractors around the world.
- Communicate effectively with owner’s project management team.
- Exchange large volume of information between parties – particularly during tendering and procurement processes.
- Work on only the latest versions of project documents.
- Online platform to manage project documents and correspondence.
- Project-wide collaboration on a single, central system.
- Ability to share project data across geographies in real time.
- Automated workflows for controlling project processes.
- Faster review and approval processes, with reduction of paper transmittals and submittals.
- Over 400 team members from 70 organizations on the system.
- More than 70,000 documents and correspondence items managed.
- Fewer document controllers needed – project-wide improvement in productivity.