Hickory Developments builds Marina Community with Aconex
Project name: Hickory Developments | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$130.5 million | Location: Melbourne, Australia
Back to projects
Martha Cove is a master-planned residential marina community on the Mornington Peninsula near Melbourne. The development has a 200-berth marina, a market, alfresco and café dining, and over 100 ocean- and marina-front apartments and terraces.
- Project teams consisting of many different organizations.
- Thousands of drawings and documents to be filed, stored and distributed.
- Inefficiency of paper documents and commercial email in managing the flow of project information.
- Scalability to handle project growth and complexity.
- One system to share project plans, information, updates, and performance across the team.
- Central repository for all documents and correspondence, with document version control to avoid conflicts.
- Management of the tender process for contractors and subcontractors.
- Live user training and ongoing support to ensure broad adoption and usage.
- Improved project efficiency and time management.
- Collaborative information-sharing environment that is structured and controlled.
- Immediate access to updated drawings and documents.
- Complete audit trail for transparency and accountability across the project team.