Hill International reinvents New York City Hall with Aconex
Project name: New York City Hall Reconstruction | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityProject size: US$100 million | Location: New York United States
Completed in 1803, New York’s landmark City Hall is a state and national landmark building of great historical significance, and home to the New York City Mayor’s Office and New York City Council. The New York City Hall Reconstruction project includes structural and cosmetic repair to the interior and exterior, and the addition of a sub-cellar for use by the City Council. Hill International is the construction management/build manager for this project.
- Very high public visibility.
- Project team of 20 different organizations.
- Risk of errors and redundancies.
- Document review turnaround ranging to up to two weeks.
- Secure collaboration platform for accessing, sharing, tracking, and storing all project information.
- Ready access to documents, with latest versions clearly marked.
- Efficient, centralized communications that are easy to track and report.
- Workflows for process control and a complete project audit trail.
- Document review turnaround reduced from 5-14 days to two hours.
- 66% less time spent searching for requested documents.
- 80% fewer administrative hours to collect, copy and transmit project records.
- 40% faster response time for RFIs.