Aconex solution helps residential project move ahead
Project name: Hunter's Point South | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Long Island City New York
Hunter’s Point South, a mixed-use development, is situated on 30 acres of prime waterfront property. It will include 5,000 housing units, 60% of which will be affordable to middle-income families, as well as retail space, community facilities, an intermediate school and high school, and an 11-acre waterfront park.
- Large, high-visibility, publicly funded project.
- Extensive collaboration between a number of agencies, stakeholders and project managers.
- Thousands of documents and correspondence items generated each month.
- Risk of lost documents, miscommunications and disputes over commitments.
- Web-based system for managing project information such as drawings, documents and correspondence.
- Secure, neutral project collaboration platform.
- Access to documents and correspondence anytime, anywhere from a single login.
- Easily searchable project data with an audit trail that records who did what and when.
- Increased efficiency and productivity.
- Less time spent searching for documents.
- Reduced cycles for review and approval.
- Time saved on project status checks.