Klein deploys Aconex for Hutt Hospital expansion
Project name: Hutt Hospital Expansion | Industry: Health & EducationProject size: US$47 million | Location: Lower Hutt, New Zealand
The Hutt Hospital redevelopment includes construction of eight new operating theaters, expansion of the emergency department and relocation of a number of other departments. The hospital includes a world-renowned plastic, maxillofacial and burns unit, and regional rheumatology, public health, school dental, and breast screening services.
- Multiple organizations based in several locations.
- Requirement for timely, accurate information exchange.
- Project-wide control of information management.
- Time, cost and risk of using paper documents and email.
- Secure collaboration platform for project information and process management.
- Document management with version control.
- Communications across the project team on a single system.
- Automated workflows for review and approval.
- Fast, accurate and accountable method of distributing information.
- All project team tasks kept on track.
- Reduction of cost and risk through automation of paper-based processes.
- Accelerated review and approval cycles.