Aconex Checks in with Project Management for hotel development
Project name: Hyatt Andaz Hotel | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityLocation: New Delhi, India
Located in Aerocity near New Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport, the Hyatt Andaz hotel is a prestigious, 1.2-million-square-foot development with 585 guest rooms, serviced apartments and townhouses, a large central courtyard, and banquet and meeting rooms. The project has sought India Green Building Council (IGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification.
- Thousands of documents and correspondence items to manage.
- Global project team based in London, Chicago, Dubai, and Kuala Lumpur.
- Increased pressure on project team due to IGBC LEED goal.
- Project status tracking to manage risk.
- Project collaboration between widely dispersed organizations on a single, central system.
- Instantaneous access, distribution, tracking, and archiving of documents and correspondence.
- Complete audit trail and fast, easy searches for information.
- Automated workflows for review and approval processes.
- 30-40% gain in efficiency.
- Faster communications and improved accountability with audit trail to resolve conflicts.
- “Paperless” project a realistic goal.
- Secure project data, with documents and correspondence that can’t be deleted.