Aconex powers IKEA China store projects
Project name: IKEA | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: China
Back to projects
IKEA, the global home products retailer, has been operating in China since 1998. IKEA has built stores in key provinces across China, including Dalian, Nanjing, Shanghai, Shenyang, and Shenzhen.
- Monthly exchange of tens of thousands of documents between IKEA China and IKEA corporate headquarters in Sweden.
- Implementation of IKEA processes across all projects.
- Requirement for project teams to access and share information in real time.
- Tracking of project status to manage risk.
- Project collaboration between different organizations on a single, central system.
- Management of project information – documents, drawings and correspondence.
- Access, distribution, tracking, and archiving of files in real time – at any time, from any location.
- Audit trail for all projects – who did what and when.
- Improved efficiency and productivity across the project team.
- Streamlined communication processes.
- Timely review and approval of documents.
- Reduced paper usage and positive environmental impact.