John Holland adopts Aconex for all projects
Project name: John Holland Enterprise | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
Under the terms of a three-year enterprise subscription agreement, John Holland provides Aconex for all of its construction and engineering projects in Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia. John Holland is part of China Communications Construction Company Limited (CCCC), ranked as the world’s fourth largest global contractor by Engineering News-Record (ENR). John Holland projects managed on the Aconex platform include Perth Children’s Hospital, Ravenhall Prison and Victorian Regional Rail Link.
- Large, high-profile construction and infrastructure projects.
- Increasing project complexity and risk.
- Geographically dispersed project teams involving many different organizations.
- Global expansion plans.
- Project-wide collaboration for information and process management.
- Document control, communications, workflow, and other core processes on a single cloud-based platform.
- Aconex Unlimited – unlimited numbers of users, platform usage, volumes of data, and support.
- Support for the entire project lifecycle – from feasibility and design through construction to operation of the built asset.
- Improved efficiency and productivity across project teams.
- Reduced risk of miscommunication, errors and rework.
- Increased project visibility and control.
- Consistency of project performance and delivery across portfolio.