Jones Lang LaSalle uses Aconex for Morocco hotels
Project name: Jones Lang Lasalle | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityLocation: Marrakech and Essaouira, Morocco
The Spain operations of Jones Lang LaSalle selected Aconex to provide project information management services for two hotel developments in Morocco. The project owner was Oriental Morocco Hospitality, and the participating team included HPARTNERS from Morocco and Anantara Resorts from Thailand.
- Project team of several organizations in geographically diverse locations.
- Generation of volumes of documents and correspondence over the project lifecycle.
- Risk of project data being misfiled, lost or deleted.
- Requirement for ease of use across different skill levels.
- Secure collaboration platform for project information management between multiple organizations.
- Document management with version control to ensure focus on the latest versions.
- All project communications on a single system, with confirmation of delivery.
- On-the-ground training and support for all users.
- Efficient collaboration between individuals and organizations on the project team.
- Time and cost savings for all participants and stakeholders.
- Faster information distribution and action.
- Broad adoption and usage due to local support and intuitive functionality.