Consortium VINCI Construction Grands Projets – EMCC – Sodraco International speeds document submission by 50%
Project name: Kingston Container Terminal Phase 1 | Industry: Aviation & PortProject size: US$150 million | Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Back to projects
- Information transfer through project team turnover.
- Access to all relevant project information by the entire project team.
- Lost or miscommunicated information, causing project inefficiencies.
- Requirement for a complete project record.
- Consistent project-wide document and process management to facilitate communications between consortium participants and the client.
- Configurable workflows to manage review and approval cycles and provide a full audit trail of actions.
- Easy transmission, receipt and tracking of all project communications, with no file size or format issues and no lost emails.
- Efficiencies from leveraging Aconex across multiple sections for process improvement, reduced training and access to relevant data from past projects.
- 50% faster document submission. Every step of the review process (internal and external) is now completed in a common database, Aconex.
- Time savings and quality improvement through robust search capabilities and a complete record of all project communications.
- This quick search tool is saving 5 to 10 minutes a day to each user depending of the frequency of their use of the database.
- Time savings from eliminating overloaded mailboxes and undeliverable files.
- The 100 users on Aconex each save 30 minutes per week in archiving.
- The implementation of distribution lists saves time for the document controller on a daily basis and ensures no one is missed in the transmittal of the documents.
- Online reviews have reduced the need to print drawings.