Aconex Supports Mine Feasibility Study
Project name: Kitsault Molybdenum Mine | Industry: MiningProject size: US$747 million | Location: British Columbia, Canada
Back to projects
Kitsault Mine is one of the world’s top five primary molybdenum deposits. The project involves a feasibility study, followed by detailed engineering, procurement and construction of the mine.
- Complex mine feasibility, engineering, procurement, and construction project.
- Large volume of documents generated that must be shared efficiently.
- Requirement for structured data management.
- Need to mitigate risk and meet regulatory requirements.
- Single platform for document management and control, bidding and tendering processes, and correspondence management.
- Ability to access, distribute, track, and archive files in real time.
- Logging and tracking of every file, allowing the project team to check status at any time.
- Permanent, secure audit trail with cumulative record of actions and decisions.
- Streamlining of the tenders and early feasibility stages of the project.
- Accelerated communication processes with centrally stored and easily retrievable data.
- Aconex as “single source of truth,” reducing risk of disputes and delays.
- Easy data retrieval to save time and increase productivity.