Mixed-use development welcomes Aconex project management solution
Project name: Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$1.6 billion | Location: Shanghai, China
The Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) is a mixed-use development to create a modern “live-work-play community” with office, retail, residential, entertainment, and recreational facilities. Located in Shanghai’s Yang Pu district, the development will cover 84 hectares.
- Hundreds of thousands of drawings, documents and correspondence items exchanged by different organizations during the project.
- Project team scattered around the world.
- Requirement for team members to access and share project information in real time.
- Project status tracking to minimize the risk of delays and errors.
- One secure, neutral, centralized system for efficient collaboration.
- Online platform for all participants to instantly access, distribute, track, and archive information.
- Automated workflows to accelerate review and approval processes.
- Audit trail for a permanent record of actions to mitigate disputes.
- Streamlined communications and information exchange between all project team members.
- Project information readily available to the team, regardless of location.
- Information handled consistently across the team for the entire project.
- Risk of deleted, lost or misplaced information eliminated.