Seoul high-rise corporate headquarters built on Aconex
Project name: Kunwon Engineering AmorePacific HQ | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$450 million | Location: Seoul, Korea
The 189,000-square meter corporate headquarters of AmorePacific Corp. also includes leased commercial space as well as cultural elements. Rising 22 stories, the 103-meter landmark development houses a museum, a conference area, a large auditorium, restaurants, and retail spaces on the lower levels around an atrium lobby. Seven levels below ground provide parking and a connection to the Seoul Metropolitan Subway system. The upper levels are occupied by AmorePacific, Korea’s leading cosmetics firm. The building is integrated with the extensively landscaped Yongsan Park, creating a structure with a distinct identity.
- Project size and complexity, with multiple levels below and above ground.
- Geographically dispersed project team ranging from Seoul to Berlin.
- Large volume of project information to be managed.
- Complex approval and decision processes.
- Project information and communications management on a single, project-wide collaboration platform.
- Rapid set-up and configuration with consistent support through the project.
- Immediate access to project data and correspondence, regardless of location.
- Permanent and secure storage in the cloud with a project audit trail and database copy for handover to the owner.
- Significant time and cost savings.
- Improved efficiency in transmitting, searching for, retrieving, and archiving documents and drawings.
- Close tracking of document changes – who made them and when.
- Reliable project communications regardless of distance and time zones.