Aconex helps Lahey Grow Revenue by over 100% in 18 months
Project name: Lahey Constructions Enterprise | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Australia
Lahey Constructions, a top Tier 2 contractor in Australia, delivering high quality government projects, was looking to transform and significantly grow their business. They identified technology and specifically Aconex as a key solution to support that transformation through process and information management, reporting and control.
- Inconsistent processes across projects
- Lack of timely and accurate management reporting
- Upstream and downstream collaboration with external stakeholders (Clients, Consultants and Program Mangers)
- Disparate software solutions and databases that were not integrated
- Inefficient processes due to lack of tracking, transparency and automation
- Standardization of project information and process management across the operations of the business
- Company-wide solution configured specifically to meet company and project level standards
- Open central system to manage all information and processes and which can be integrated with other solutions
- Fast, easy and accurate reporting capabilities from within the central system
- Configurable cross organization workflows with tracking and reporting capabilities
- 100%+ revenue growth in 18 months. The Aconex platform has been a key enabler, helping Lahey grow from an AUD$60-70M business to ~$150M.
- Aconex platform gave clients confidence that Lahey was able to manage and deliver larger projects, evidenced by Lahey moving from managing AUD$5M-15M projects to now delivering and tendering $15M-55M projects in just 18 months.
- Aconex is enabling Lahey to improve delivery, reputation and capabilities, expanding scope of projects from solely construction into design and construction. The design team is now delivering over $60M of D&C Work in the current financial year.
- 80% improvement in workflow request response time. RFI times have decreased from 30-40 days to just 5-10 days.
- Delivered a school project over 2 months ahead of schedule.
- Project Engineers are saving up to twelve hours per week and Project Managers up to eight hours per week by eliminating and automating administrative tasks, including preparing reports and recording information across several platforms and databases.
- 60%+ reduction in travel to support geographic expansion. Using Aconex to view project progress and undertake reviews, trips are now every 6-8 weeks instead of every 2-3 weeks.