Lahey Walks the Walk and Talks the Talk with Aconex
Project name: Lahey Constructions Enterprise | Industry: Health & EducationLocation: Australia
As a federally accredited best-practice builder, Lahey Constructions has made superior performance a central driver of its business strategy. To supports its goals, the firm selected the Aconex platform as a single solution for end-to-end project communications and process automation. This entails program-wide collaboration around core processes such as tendering, design reviews, document control, and workflow management, as well as data exchange with internal and external systems.
- Information overload on public works and other construction and infrastructure projects.
- Use of multiple systems, databases and dashboards for email, reporting, tendering, and project delivery.
- Inefficiency in system learning and usage across project teams as they scale with projects.
- Requirement to optimize processes and performance across all projects.
- Comprehensive collaboration platform for standardized information and process management throughout the project lifecycle.
- Application programming interfaces (APIs) for data exchange with other systems.
- Ease of learning and use for all project participants as they join teams.
- Innovation partnership based on a history of success with Aconex on several projects.
- Streamlining of processes for increased efficiency and delivery of superior results.
- Program-wide visibility and control for easier generation of quarterly Contractor Performance Reports (CPR) required for accreditation.
- Improved tendering and administration of trade packages across multiple projects.
- One-stop shop for direct communication with clients, project managers and other stakeholders.