Developer enlists Aconex for hotel upgrade
Project name: London Trocadero | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityProject size: US$15.4 million | Location: London, United Kingdom
The new development will upgrade the existing Trocadero complex with 583 modular lodging pods measuring 9 and 17 square meters each. Each pod will be equipped with a double bed, 42-inch plasma-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, lighting, and temperature controls as well as an in-suite bathroom. The project will also include a rooftop bar and restaurant.
- Many thousands of documents to manage.
- Project team representing many different organizations.
- High-profile project demanding flawless execution – delays unacceptable.
- Coordination of all team members at all times.
- Manages all tasks, documents and correspondence through a single, secure collaboration system.
- Enables real-time information sharing between team members.
- Tracks and reports on project deliverables.
- Preempts conflicts between project team members with an audit trail.
- Comprehensive management of information to avoid bottlenecks that cause schedule delays and drive up costs.
- Reduction of project risk through control of processes and information flow across the entire team.
- Timely review and approval of project documents.
- Minimal learning curve due to ease of use.